Spicy Peanut Butter Cookies:
1/2 packed dark brown Sugar
1/2 cup butter room temperature
1/2 cup Pierre's Spicy Hot Peanut Butter
1 1/4 flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1. Beat butter until creamy, roughly 2 minutes, add sugar and beat another 2 minutes, Add peanut butter and egg.
2. In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients. Add gradually to mixer and mix until just blended.
3. Chill dough in refrigerator 3 hours or freezer for 30 minutes.
4. Shape 1 1/4 in balls and place about 3 inches apart on cookie sheet with either a Silpat of parchment.
5. Bake on 375 until light brown for 9-10 minutes or for a softer cookie back at 300 from around 15 minutes. Rotate cookies half way through baking for more even browning.